Saturday, February 25, 2006

No hope left?

Last week my friend and I got over a hundred signatures on a petition for Jill Carroll. In a bitter, agonizing twist of fate, I left my petition at college. Now I don't know what to do; she is supposed to die tomorrow at the hands of the Devil himself. I don't know if her fate shall change, but I know I can't count on that if I want to come out of this almost emotionally unscathed. Please, give me some sense of comfort and a little joy if you read this; I could certainly use it right now. I once heard in a movie that "Lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for." Well, I certainly gave it one heck of a try. :(

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Alex Smith said...

Hello, showing the latest news for our blog keywords can add a great value to our blogs. A news widget from www.widgetmate.com can do the trick. Fresh updated news can be added to our blog by just copying and pasting the widget code.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home